- Workshops are every Sunday through Oct 24.
- Come to stilt in the 2021 Extravaganza, or just to learn and have fun!
- All ages welcome: Kids 8 and older, tweens, teens and adults welcome to come learn. Bring a teen or adult helper to give physical support as you learn.
- Clothing: Wear shoes or boots with sturdy soles. We also recommend wearing either jeans or tall soccer socks. Additionally, if you have wrist guards or Ace knee tubes, consider bringing those.
- Waiver: We will ask adult participants and parents of stilters under 18 to sign a waiver.
- Face masks: We would like to ask that people wear masks, at least when we are working with them closely. Physical distancing is also recommended.
Our workshop leads are SUPER helpful 🙂
Grants for Latinx *
* Grant positions are now filled.
Teatro del Pueblo will grant up to four Latinx artists $150 each to participate in stilt workshops and perform in the Barebones Extravaganza and the Festival de las Calaveras on Oct 31. There are two remaining stilt workshops on October 17th and October 24th from 3:00-5:00 in Powderhorn Park. Workshops taught in Spanish or English by Stilt Artists Anne Sawyer and Angie Courchaine. For more information and to apply for the scholarship, contact Anne Sawyer at [email protected]. Many thanks to Teatro del Pueblo for providing these scholarships!