BareBones Puppets Presents
You Were Once Wild Here
October 22 - 31
The most magical time of year is upon us!
The 23rd annual BareBones Halloween Outdoor Puppet Extravaganza!
Come and see witches, weavers, crones, kittens, cats, fire, PUPPETS and an orchestra led by Venus DeMars. Directed by Melissa Birch.
All Shows at 7pm. The gate opens at 6:30.
- Saturday, October 22 · Audio description by Elana Centor
- Sunday, October 23
- Friday, October 28 · ASL interpretation by Angelina Roslik
- Saturday, October 29
- Sunday, October 30
- Monday, October 31
Hidden Falls Regional Park
1313 Hidden Falls Drive, St. Paul
- $10 to $20 suggested donation at the gate.
- Reception after the show with free hot food provided by Sisters' Camelot.
- Live music provided by Brass Messengers, Jack Brass Band, Brass and Body Works, and Jazzland Wonderband.
BareBones swag will be available for purchase! We HIGHLY recommend biking, taking the bus, carpooling-- anything other than driving! (Bus routes # 23, 46, 70 + 74 are nearby on Ford Pkwy + Cleveland). If you must drive, please note that only carpooling cars will be let down the hill into the parking lot. Accessible parking is available in the parking lot.
- Bonus! Get a free BareBones spoke card when you bike!
- Limited straw bale seating available.
- Accessible seating available.
Getting to the Show
Our annual Halloween show has grown in popularity over the last several years. We see over 7500 patrons in the park over the run of the show! It is important to allow yourself plenty of time to get to the neighborhood, find parking (if you drive), and be prepared to do a little bit of walking regardless of your mode of transit. As always, Please be respectful of the park and the neighborhood.