The Production Manager oversees all aspects of the BareBones Halloween Extravaganza, working directly with the Hiring committee, the artistic director (or co-directors), the stage manager, volunteer coordinator, and the site manager. The Production Manager also serves as a point person for the Artistic Staff and performers.
- $2000 salary
- Job duties concentrated between July 1 and October 31,
- Applications due no later than May 10.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must be comfortable with Excel spread sheets, Google docs and online file storage.
- Must have good and prompt communication skills with email, phone, text and talking directly to people as needed.
- Experience with collective structure and process.
- Experience with working on a previous BareBones show.
Experience with one or more of the following disciplines:
- Theater production
- Ritualistic practice
- Work with diverse communities, bringing people together
- Work with arts nonprofits
- What is your artistic and organizational history, and do you have any experience with traveling theater or outdoor festivals?
- What are your facilitation and communication skills?
- What is your experience working with diverse communities?
- BareBones is an unusual organization. We practice a lot of consensus decision-making. What are your thoughts or experiences regarding consensus decision-making?
- How do you know BareBones, and how are you known to us?
- Give an example of your ability to get things done on a deadline.